UPVC fins manufacturing
Introducing wooden finish upvc fins for the first time in India
We are the first manufacturer to introduce wooden finish UPVC fins in India. The biggest inconveniences about wooden fins are that they demand frequent maintenance. Say goodbye to this maintenance permanently by replacing them with wooden effect fins. To further create the illusion that these new fins are crafted from timber and you would be hard pushed to tell the difference between wooden fins and these UPVC equivalents. When you take a close look at the fins you begin to appreciate just how much effort has been inputted to make it an expert replica of timber.
Advantages of using Upvc fins :
- • Upvc fins enhance the architectural appearance of the building structure.
- • It’s an inexpensive alternative as compared to other materials.
- • It Allows significant amount of light in the building while reducing direct heat absorption in the building structure, thereby Protecting pipes and ducts against the ill effects of direct sunlight.
- • Can be installed in new or existing building.
- • Creates a visual block yet allow passage of cool air thereby reducing energy cost.
- • D&N Upvc fins provide wide range of extremely efficient and aesthetic screening system for building exteriors.
- • D&N Upvc louvers are virtually maintenance free (except washing) as the material is impervious to rotting, scaling or corrosion. The product is manufactured under strict quality control systems at our facility.
- • D&N Upvc fins are made from UV stabilized material to match with the building facade.
- • They can be ordered to exact sizes and are packaged with the supporting members that will be installed on the building surface.
- • Upvc is the material of choice in the building projects all across the world with established advantages over other materials such as concrete, aluminum or steel.
- • The product is manufactured under strict quality control systems at our facility.
- • D& N Polymers louvers are virtually maintenance free (except washing ) as the material is impervious to scaling, rotting or corrosion.
Applications of UPVC Fins :
- • Covering for Duct areas.
- • Gates
- • Building Elevations
- • Fencing
- • Sunscreen
- • Balcony Railings
Features of UPVC Fins :
- • Upvc fins Can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
- • Portions of the louver grid can be left ‘openable’ for servicing of underlying utilities.
- • Lightweight and easy to install.
- • Available in various colour, shapes and sizes.